School Library (CDI)
School library: a place for research
Research at the library can be conducted:
- in groups, for civic studies and other research projects
The library is also a place to read. In addition to periodicals, students can read novels, stories and graphic novels. The middle school’s lending library is quite popular, and a good selection of novels is available for secondary school students.
- Dictionaries and encyclopaedias,
- School textbooks,
- Reference books,
- Research essays,
- CD-ROMs (Encyclopaedias: Encarta, Universalis, Kléio, plus a wide range of other CD-ROMs).
Supervision and guidance
The School Librarian and other teachers assist half classes of secondary school students working on civic studies and other class research projects.
- Essays and presentations,
- Work placement reports,
- Research on post-secondary education options.